Dreams come true in London – I have seen one of my most favorite bands in the whole music world – Depeche Mode – for the second time. And not simply somewhere, but at the amazing O2 Arena!
The O2 is totally unbelievable and amazing venue – organization and security are at the highest level, the whole venue looks like a shopping mall or an airport with shops, bars, and restaurants, everything is modern, as well as clean. Thanks to the amazing London Transport system, it took me only 20 minutes to get there from home, and at the North Greenwich Station concert goers were greeted by buskers playing Personal Jesus ❤
For the first time since I-don’t-remember-how-long-ago I’ve been in the seating area. But look at this view!!:
It has been a long time since my last post.
Time flies fast when in London. And it flies very productive!
Since my last blog entry, I:
* got a job in the fashion industry! Check our comfortable and stylish products on Anatomic Shoes website
* went to Depeche Mode concert
* met Stefan Olsdal from Placebo
* visited the Sherlock Holmes museum
* was celebrity hunting for Martin Freeman
* saw to much wild life in my area, including a fox family
* saw snow in London
* was asked for a selfie with an Indian tourist on the London Bridge
* continued modeling
* had my first photosession in London
* found a perfect Arctic Monkeys sweatshirt
* visited several bonfire nights where they were playing Muse
* made new friends, including dog friends
* and more more more …..
Now it’s time to prepare separate posts for the highlights! Stay tuned!