It has been a long time since my last post.
Time flies fast when in London. And it flies very productive!
Since my last blog entry, I:
* got a job in the fashion industry! Check our comfortable and stylish products on Anatomic Shoes website
* went to Depeche Mode concert
* met Stefan Olsdal from Placebo
* visited the Sherlock Holmes museum
* was celebrity hunting for Martin Freeman
* saw to much wild life in my area, including a fox family
* saw snow in London
* was asked for a selfie with an Indian tourist on the London Bridge
* continued modeling
* had my first photosession in London
* found a perfect Arctic Monkeys sweatshirt
* visited several bonfire nights where they were playing Muse
* made new friends, including dog friends
* and more more more …..
Now it’s time to prepare separate posts for the highlights! Stay tuned!